If I could bottle her up right now and keep her this size forever, I think I would. Even Jayda admits, "Everything she says is SO CUTE!" And it IS. Every word is precious. Even how her mouth forms around her words is adorable. BOTTLE HER UP, I tell ya.
But I can't, so I'll come here and write and hope that in 5 years when I read this again, I'll remember just how cute is was when she said, "ketdub" (ketchup), "Doh-eee" (Zoey), and even "DON'T"!
Last night she was eating a hot dog, and out of the blue said, "ketdub" and pointed to it. So I squirted some on her plate and she replied, "taint-choo." It's like having supper with an adult. An adult with a lisp, but still, a polite, intelligent adult.
This morning I let her wear a polka dot dress. When we came out of her room and fixed her hair, she looked at herself and said, "t-yute." Then we all giggled at her and she said, "DON'T." And we all laughed some more. Even when she's sassy, she's too stinkin cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment