At what age will people stop asking me if I'm pregnant EVERY TIME I am sick? Just curious?
Yesterday I went home early from work. My eyes were watery, my nose was running and red, and my voice, completely gone. I sounded like a dog that had been debarked. I'm not even remotely kidding. Jayda keeps asking me when I'm going to talk normal again.
So when I told my boss I wasn't feeling good and was going to go home in my best "debarked voice," her first and only comment..."Are you pregnant?"
AHHHHHH. If I could scream, I would have. What does having a sore throat and awful cold have to do with being pregnant? So. SO. ANNOYING.
Yes, my stomach was upset too, but she didn't know that.
Maybe I'm just irritable. I don't know, but it's still annoying that I can't ever just be SICK. I'm just sick people. I promise.
So the girls and I went home, had lunch and cuddled all afternoon. I must say, Paisley makes such a nice little spoon. Love my little cuddle bug. And Jayda makes a good mommy. She took care of us all day. She even chewed Jed out when he got home. "Where have you been? Didn't you know Mommy was sick and we needed you?!!!" Bless her heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment