my drive home thursday
Took me some time, but I finally MADE the time to figure out how to update my blog from my handy dandy cell phone. Now I can capture videos with ease and upload those buggers right here for your enjoyment!
The above photo was
safely taken on my drive home from work on Thursday. You can see three tracks, the forth which should be where my right tire is/was, is under snow drifts, so I drove the majority of the way home on the wrong side of the road. I called Jed to tell him it would take me a while longer to get home, and report the road conditions. Upon telling him I had to drive on the wrong side of the road, he sooo generously offered the advise of, "Well don't do that when you're going up a hill!" Gee thanks Jed, what would I do without you??
No comments:
Post a Comment