This was her response:
Oh we are sorry to hear that :( We really need to put together a team that can do all the events. I will definitely keep your information though, your work is very good and we may have something else come up in the area:) we really liked your work and feel there’s a time and place for everything:) We certainly will keep you in mind. . .you just never know what might come up;)
So that is that. I was a little bummed that she wasn't willing to use me for the weekend events, but I'm hopeful that this contact will develop in the future and I'll be able to work with her and learn more. I'm so eager to learn! Guess thats why I'm still in school after all these years. Jed was relieved to hear the news. He thinks I'm crazy most of the time for taking on so much, and his initial reactions often get him into trouble. For instance, I was looking at swim suits a few days ago, online. He walked up behind me to see what I was looking at and his reaction was, "Ha Yeah Right!" This old dog is hard to train. I was just excited for the possibility of being able to wear a swim suit that I didn't have to sew a bra into. Obviously he doesn't "get" that. It's not like I was looking at bikini's..I haven't completely lost my mind
I don't know who else is counting,
No comments:
Post a Comment