August has finally arrived, Jayda was so excited when I told her today was the first day of August. She said, "so the baby is gonna come soon then?" She's been asking when August is going to be here for so long, I think she had almost given up that it ever would! Doesn't appear I'll be having this baby on my dad's birthday though. She must want her very own day!
Tiff and her family left last night when I got home from work and Taylor went home with them also. No more nanny Tay-low as Jayda calls her. I found myself getting choked up and emotional when they all were leaving. Jayda was caught a little off guard too and was sad to see Taylor go without more notice. It's back to just the 3 of us again, for a little while anyway! Jayda is very excited that I won't be going to work for a long time, as am I! She said, "I can't believe you don't have to work anymore mommy." We had a nice relaxing day today and took Jed lunch out in the hay field. I also painted the pink polka dots in the baby's room to finish it up. I think it turned out great and love the colors.
I'm hoping this emotional roller coaster I am on will get better instead of worse once the baby comes. I seem to burst into tears over the most random things. Maybe some extra sleep will help. I've been feeling run down and like I need some down time. Hopefully being home now and not working will allow me to get rested up for the real tiredness that will start when the baby comes.
Tiff and her family left last night when I got home from work and Taylor went home with them also. No more nanny Tay-low as Jayda calls her. I found myself getting choked up and emotional when they all were leaving. Jayda was caught a little off guard too and was sad to see Taylor go without more notice. It's back to just the 3 of us again, for a little while anyway! Jayda is very excited that I won't be going to work for a long time, as am I! She said, "I can't believe you don't have to work anymore mommy." We had a nice relaxing day today and took Jed lunch out in the hay field. I also painted the pink polka dots in the baby's room to finish it up. I think it turned out great and love the colors.
I'm hoping this emotional roller coaster I am on will get better instead of worse once the baby comes. I seem to burst into tears over the most random things. Maybe some extra sleep will help. I've been feeling run down and like I need some down time. Hopefully being home now and not working will allow me to get rested up for the real tiredness that will start when the baby comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment