Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Friday


The day I never thought would come, finally came! My last day at work!!!! Enjoyed a great lunch with my favorite co-workers who are also anxiously awaiting the phone call to hear that I have had the baby! Soon my friends, soon!

Got another irritating phone call from the clinic today telling me my Dr appointment for next week has been cancelled also. My doctor is still going to be gone and is dealing with a head injury her daughter experienced last week. I understand her need to be gone, its just when I asked the appointment lady if she could contact my doctor and ask her if she'd like me to see someone else, she told me she had no way of contacting her. Uhm.....I'm fairly certain that her being a doctor and you working at the hospital would give you access to a cell phone or some type of communication. I decided to schedule an appointment with another female doctor on Wed the 5th and go from there. It is more than likely my original doctor will not be delivering this baby. as she isn't scheduled to return until the 11th. Minor annoyances, but nothing that can't be solved one way or another.

The baby's room is being painted by my awesome sisters. Should be done tonight and I'll decide if I want to add anything to it. How great to have that done without having to do it myself! Jayda is being her usual bossy self, making sure Wyatt and Cooper and Sydney stay in line while they are visiting. Maybe while I'm on maternity leave we can work on yelling less and not being such a boss. And maybe having a sibling will help the situation, probably not right away, but hopefully eventually she'll get it.

This morning when I came out to the living room, Jed was sitting in his recliner with little Cooper. They each had their milk and coffee, watching Handy Manny. It was so adorable I had to take a picture. Try to get that posted later. Cooper is a little leery of Jed, making it all the cuter that he was totally chillin with uncle Jed and happy as could be. Jayda woke up a few minutes later and also found it adorable, but sort of wanted her spot back. That's her early morning perch, on daddy's lap!

So the countdown sits at 6 days now! Looks like I'll miss Jorgia's birthday today, she'll get to keep hers without having to share it! We'll see if we hit my Dad's, Sutton's and Delya's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment