Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last month of work!

Each week seems to be getting a little worse than the last. This past week I've starting throwing up at night when I try to go to bed, or right when I get home from work. My stomach is apparently getting squished more and more and I think the baby is in there kicking at it as her entertainment to see how long it takes me to react by emptying it for her. Not fun. I hate having to judge each meal but how much I will dislike throwing it up. Trust me, some things are worse than others.
We went to the lake last weekend so a few people thought I might have gotten too much sun. However this started before the lake weekend and has continued well after the affects of the sun have worn off. I think it might be here to stay. On a brighter note, we did have a good time at the lake FINALLY! We were only there a short time since we had a birthday party to get to later in the day. We are headed back to the lake Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the long 4th of July weekend. Jed, Jayda and most of his family will be camping. It will be Jayda's first camping experience. I, however have opted to drive home every night for the comfort of my own bed, and a toilet being close for my frequent use during the night. Should be a fun weekend for all.

I'm now 35 weeks along with 5 to go! This month cannot go fast enough. I was telling Jed last night that maternity leave should start one month before you have the baby and continue for 2 months after you have it. Who wants to work that last month anyway? So miserable! Day by day I guess, we'll make it through. I finally got Jayda's new bed ordered and on the way. I told you I would get things going once I was done with summer classes! I've asked Taylor to help me get her baby clothes out, sorted, washed and ready. That will be our next project. Last night she was kind enough to remove my old toe nail polish and paint them for me! I'm not sure who appreciated it more, me or Jed since he didn't have to do it!

Jayda continues to struggle with Jed being gone long hours in the hay field. He tries to stay in Lemmon at his parents a few nights to save on gas and travel time. A few nights ago she cried pretty hard when it was bedtime. She kept telling me "he's neber eber coming home again," poor little bugger. In case you were wondering, she does occasionally tell me she misses me too! She told me a few days ago that she wished I didn't have to work. Amen sister! Me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment