Today marks the last Monday I'll be at work until I return from maternity leave! Exciting to think about! Jayda was really wanting me to stay home this morning, so she was happy to hear that I just had 5 days of work left, before I get to stay home with her for a long time. She might make returning to work harder this time than she did when I had her.
So obviously, we have our Jayda and Taylor home again. She had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and all the other family that was around. On the way home she kept saying, "I bet my daddy really misses me!" She was right on that one too. They spent most of the night cuddling on the couch and she was back to following him around like his little shadow! She was very excited about her room and how cute it is. She got to sleep on the top bunk last night and did well. She did make Jed sleep with her for a little bit, but didn't ask for a story like usual. She said, "now the baby will live in the story room?" Maybe that's an indicator we have too many books?!
We had a nice weekend in Rapid/Hermosa. I got to see my friend Charity as well as Josie and Delya on Sunday. It has been a very long time since Josie, Delya and I, have been able to get together. It was great seeing them, and meeting Josie's baby, Kayl. What a cutie! Jayda enjoyed him and kept him smiling while were visiting. Seeing babies really makes her more anxious for our own to arrive!
10 more days until the due date! I go to the Dr tomorrow to see if any thing has changed. I'm feeling pretty good, just having some hot flashes during the night. I seem to wake up in a sweat every night. I was able to haul all the baby stuff home from my sister's, so we are ready with bottles, bassinet, bath tub, car seat, boppy, you name it, we've got it! Tiff is planning on coming up this week to help me paint and get a few last minute things ready. It'll be nice to have her visit and help!
No comments:
Post a Comment