My doctor appointment for today was cancelled, apparently my doctor had a personal emergency to deal with. So that means I won't go back until the 4th, when she returns from vacation, unless of course I go into labor before then. Highly unlikely I could be so lucky, but we can always hope. I was really looking forward to a short work day, but somehow managed to get through it. This last week is killing me...time could not go any slower. I just want to go home and take a nap!
I'm trying to decide for sure what I want to do in the baby's room for paint. I've decided to go with pink and brown for bedding and our crib and changing table are both black. I think I'll do the walls brown with possibly some pink stripes or polka dots or something fun, but not nearly as time consuming as Jayda's polka dots. My sister will be here tomorrow to get things started (and finished!). I know this all seems last minute, but I really couldn't do anything until I got Jayda moved out first.
Jayda has been a little clingy since returning from her week of vacation. She keeps telling Jed and I that she wishes we could take care of her and she didn't have to have babysitters anymore. At least I'll be able to satisfy that need for a few months.
The count down is at 9 days. Wondering when she will decide to make her arrival is killing me! I finally packed my hospital bag last night! I even showed Jed, so he would know which bag it is. I'm wondering if I should get a bag packed for Jayda this time also? I suppose it would be a good idea.
I'm officially so sick of work I could cry. Nearly everyone is really annoying and I'm just crabby, irritable, annoyed and I need to go home. Seems like every day someone says something really ignorant that basically ruins the rest of my day. Then I go home and that last thing on earth I want to do is cook. I HATE COOKING. ugh, I need some energy injected into me. Sadly, it's only going to get worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment