Yesterday I had a Dr. appointment and everything is measuring right on track. My belly measures right at what it should and the heartbeat was normal. My blood pressure is good and I actually lost a pound this past month! Must have been that bad week I had, throwing up every night. I'm happy to report that has ended and I'm feeling much better this week. My Dr. did say the baby's head has dropped and is right at my cervix, but I am not dilating yet. So it looks like she's getting ready for her arrival! I'll go back in 2 weeks (unless she decides to come sooner) for another check up and see how things are progressing. It's getting down to crunch time, with just 1 month left!
A friend of mine had her baby recently, 3 weeks early so I got a little freaked out and thought I better get a few of the essentials just in case. So I got some diapers, wipes, formula, diaper bag and some new bedding for the crib. When I came home Jayda was so excited. She had to open up the diapers to see how tiny they were. She said, "what a joke!!!" She couldn't believe how tiny they were. She had tons of questions about the diaper bag and what it was for. She's so excited, it's just funny. I also brought Jayda home a barbie and she said, "you're the best mommy ever!" She's pretty easy to please!
Our 4th of July weekend went really well. Jayda and Jed camped on Friday night with Amy, Sonny, their kids and Ryder and Reanna. Jayda did really well and loved every minute of it. Saturday was a beautiful day at the lake with great weather. We had a great time with good food and great people! Jayda went tubing for the first time and now calls herself a "tuber girl." Now she keeps asking when we can go again, I think she's hooked!
Jed continues to try to get some hay put up. It keeps raining on everything they get cut down, so it's been a slow going process with lots of work piling up. He has been coming home more frequently, which makes Jayda happy. She chews him out for leaving in the morning before she was awake and tells him he needs to give her a hug and a kiss before he goes. Whenever she asks him where he is going, he always says "crazy." This weekend she said, "Mom, Daddy is going crazy and I'm gonna go with him!" I said, "well you're taking me with you and she said, "ok, you can come along."
i love your new background!!
ReplyDelete