Not much to report here. No contractions, no cramping, no nothing. I even mowed the lawn on Saturday and went to Bismarck yesterday and walked quite a bit. Still, nothing. Pam, Jayda and I went to Bismarck to get some things fixed on the tahoe. The DVD player wasn't working and there were a few bleach spots in the carpet they said they would dye whenever I had time. So we got that done and stocked up on groceries. Did a little shopping, mainly browsing I guess as neither of us carried out more than one bag! Had a nice day overall and didn't go into labor while we were as far away from home as possible. They say that's when it's supposed to happen..they are sure wrong a lot.
Jayda and I are doing well and enjoying our days at home together. We've been working on yelling less and listening more. Something we both needed to work on. She has delightfully started eating better at meal times, making that event much more enjoyable. She decided she loves turkey and has asked that I make that more often. Jed's dad and nephew, Ryder are haying down here, so we got to cook for them today. We like having lunch guests! Jayda doesn't like it so much when they go back to work. Daddy's long days are getting pretty old. Hoping he can finish up with this haying business sooner than later. He keeps telling me I'm going to have to hold off having the baby a few more days. I keep telling him, there will be no holding off of any sort.
I'll go to the Dr tomorrow afternoon and see if anything is happening. I'm 2 days from my due date. Not sure how I feel about being induced if it comes to that. Obviously I'd rather she just came on her own, like NOW, but I also don't want to be induced if I don't have to be. Guess we'll just wait and see.
The crib bumper arrived yesterday so her crib is complete. I've been washing baby clothes and the car seat today. Made sure my bag and Jayda's have everything we'll need. Pam bought me some new pajama's so I had to pack those! Now it's back to dusting I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment