These updates seem to be repeating themselves, with little new information. I went back to the doctor yesterday, she said I was dilated to 2-3cm and she stripped the membranes in my cervix. She didn't want to schedule to be induced quite yet. She's hopeful I will go into labor on my own, as am I. She is leaving again Monday, but referred me to the doctor I saw while she was gone the last time. I made another appointment for next Friday, but hope I won't need it!
Had some pretty strong contractions last night, but they might have been from her stripping the membranes, which is a bit painful. I think I've had a few more contractions today, but nothing steady that progresses for very long. So here we sit, trying to be patient and wait it out!
I've done my part to give Jed extra time to finish haying, however the weather hasn't been cooperating lately. Rained Thursday and again today. It's kind of nice to have Jed around and drive me to my doctor appointment.
Hope to have more of an update soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment