Another rainy day of waiting for us. I'm having some contractions right now that seem to be about 10 minutes apart. If they'll just keep it up, this could be the day?!! I'd like to go outside and walk and see if that helps, but it's raining so maybe i'll try the treadmill.
We went to the rodeo again last night in Faith since nothing else was going on here. It was a nice cool night and the rodeo was good. Jayda however threw up all over herself and a little on me after she was gagging on a hair. That was pretty pleasant for someone who has dealt with vomit more than her fair share! I then kept the trend going when we got home and threw up a week's worth of food it seemed like. I'm so tired of throwing up and feeling crappy, I could cry. This has to end NOW.
I'm currently watching TLC and a show about women who didn't know they were pregnant...seriously...sickening. These people make me want to choke them. How could anyone not have a single pregnancy side affect the entire 9 months. Sooo not fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment