Thursday, June 2, 2011

The pukes

Well it's official, the entire family has now experienced the 8 hour pukes. Paisley got to be the 1st, hers started Sunday morning while we were at my parents, and lasted until about 3pm.
Jayda was next, Monday evening from 9pm until about 3AM. I was blessed Tuesday when I got home from work, until midnight. And now Jed appears to have not missed out on the fun. It was hitting him as I left for work this morning. Fun stuff.
At least it passes quickly, is all I can say.

However, don't stop by my house anytime soon. I ran out of laundry soap and there are some stinky stinky blankets that are awful grody, as Jayda had a bit of a relapse last night...in her bed, of course.

 Must get laundry soap TONIGHT.

Yesterday as Paisley and I were driving to Bison, she kept saying, "puke, puke," from the back seat. I turned to see if she meant her, and she said, "Mommy puke?" Guess she witnessed mommy's pukes!

No comments:

Post a Comment