Another branding is in the books. (pictures to come)
The rain held off for us most of the day and we were thankful to get that yearly event wrapped up and over with. Jayda got to see her friend Kenley and some of her cousins. Even got to ride Lucy for a little bit, gathering the last bunch.
Paisley didn't know what to think of all the bawling calves. "YUCKY YUCKY, and OWIE, OWIE," were her thoughts on watching the calves get cut (castrated). I think I caught a few pictures of her facial expression. They sum it all up!
Now we're gearing up for a weekend in the Hills, helping my parents get their cows moved for the summer. Jayda was disappointed to hear they'll be hauling them this year, but hopefully she'll get some Lucy time in as well. I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend! See you on the flip side!
No comments:
Post a Comment