Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey hey, it's MAY!

After a marathon flip flop making week/weekend, I was able to get all 10 pair done and delivered to the store in Lemmon last night! Super excited to see how they sell and see the response. Really, I just want to be randomly getting groceries or pumping gas in Lemmon and see someone walk by, wearing MY shoes! I suppose it's kind of like hearing your song on the radio for the first time...on a slightly smaller scale!

I have another busy week ahead of me finishing up some other orders. My treadmill time may never happen again..

On a related note, I've refocused my efforts and decided it is TIME to kick my weight watchers back into high gear. I've been slacking on tracking and can definitely tell.....NOTHING is happening. For the most part, I'm just happy to be staying the same and not gaining, but I do have a goal and I'd like to reach it by the end of this month. I'm hoping to have lost 22 pounds by May 31st. Mmmmk. Got that...now hold me to it. In other words, 5 pounds.

For some strange reason I was able to upgrade my phone EARLY (yay) so I received my iPhone yesterday!! Can't wait to get outside and plug in my tunes and really RUN! Loving it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment