No, that's not how old I am. Yet. ha
It's how many pounds have been shed off this body-o-mine! Finally...I hit my second goal! I have to give credit to weight watchers..again. There is just something remarkable about tracking your food intake, that just WORKS. When I track, I lose weight. When I think I can wing it, I stay the same. It's all about the awareness factor.
Last week for example, I had fairly large poppy seed muffin. After I ate it, I looked up its point value...17 points! Oy! Almost made me vomit. That is over half of my daily allowance. But it's things like that, that trigger your brain to recognize the next time you are tempted and say NO..not worth it.
I'm still shooting for 2 more pounds by the end of May to put me at 150. From there I will set my next goal. Losing 30 pounds was my goal from the start, but setting my sights on smaller goals has kept me going. I've also committed to reevaluating my goals as I reach them. If I get to 145 and it feels right and I'm happy with how things look/feel then 27 pounds lost will be just fine and dandy. I am now within a healthy weight range for my height and weight and I feel good about that.
I CAN, I Will, I AM
Congrats!!! Lets see some before and afters! :) Wanna share some of your fav recipes? You can just do that in all of that extra time you have these days.... :)
ReplyDelete