Great Grandma's are good for lots of things.
Sending hillbilly outfits to your children in 2 sizes smaller than what they wear.
Arguing with a (then 3 year old) about the anatomy of a dog. Including words such as, tits and balls.
And most recently, sending a book about Indians to Jayda.
MIS....TAKE. (mistake)
In and of itself, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the book. I admit it's within Jayda, the fault lies.
She looked through all the pictures last night and then asked Jed, "What am I?" Jed said, "You're white, or Caucasian."
Jayda: what are you? (to Jed)
Jed: I'm white too
Jayda: Kaia is an Indian
Jed: Yep and Sonny is and Sydney is part Indian.
Jayda: Any mommy was an Indian until she put some blonde in her hair
Me: WHAT!
This kid kills me.
This morning her babysitter text me: "Jayda just informed me that she is a white Caucasian and the worst part of branding is the calf nuts"
I put full responsibility on Great Grandma. Case rested.
She text me a second later: "and she just told Morgan she's an Indian."
This could get ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment