We had softball night #3 last night and I'm pretty excited to report that I can actually walk today. Only one quad is pretty sore, but we are making progress here. FINALLY had a nice evening that didn't require sweaters or blankets. Still having a good turnout, so I'm hoping I got them all hooked! Have I mentioned how good it feels to be playing again? Well aside from the actual physical pain.
I even got to take a hit at home plate. Dude smeared me across the plate, but I got him out! Sucka!
It was the same kid that cried that I broke his thumb the first week.....revenge?
It sure makes me miss my softball girls though. Delya, I could really use a good pitcher! Josie, Charity, Andrea, Ronda...miss all of the old H-crew. None of these high school girls in this town even play....so very sad. Might have to do something about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment