Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crafters corner

The Christmas spirit must have bitten me lately. I don't know. Must be because I have had to turn the heat on in the car in the morning for the girlies. Burr Jayda says! Paisley would too. . . if she was into that sort of thing. Talking, you know..

Anyway, I saw these cute little hats on a website today. They wanted $22 for them. They are on sale for a reasonable price too, but as a looked at them a little harder, I thought, OK, I could make these in about 30 seconds and have one in every color if I really wanted to.


Cute stocking stuffers is what I had in mind. Sorry to my readers who have boys. You can make them for someone else's children! Share the love.


Of course they are even cuter on! {I have no idea who this child is btw}

If I was into craft fairs and that sorta thing, I think I'd whip up about 50 of these babies and watch them sell like hotcakes. But I'm not, so I won't. But you can! Or you can do like me, and make them for your own children and call it good.

I'm lovin the idea of having spare time to do these little projects I keep dreaming up. I almost forgot to mention how wonderfully fabulous it was to watch everyone else go back to school this year, everyone except ME! {Sigh} Now if only some good TV shows would start! If that isn't the laziest statement of the day, I don't know what is. Almost makes me want to get up and go for a walk. I said almost. I tried last night and a swarm of mosquito's tried to carry me away. They gave up since I was too heavy and resigned to eating me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment