Friday, January 29, 2010

Jayda needs her own

I found that Jayda provides me with enough material that she could basically have her own blog, but I'll continue to do hers, since she can't quite type, or spell, or read....details details.

She figured out I work at the electric company, so when we were driving home from her babysitters she said, "So mom since the power is at your work, could you turn the power back on tomorrow when you go to work so we could watch tb (tv) easier?" Ahh yes Jayda, if only it were that easy. I then showed her the poles laying on the ground and explained to her how those poles had to be replaced first. She wasn't so impressed with mommy's job. Guess I should have let her continue to think I have such a "power-ful" job!

Also, as a side note, we did get power back on last night!!! Jayda now has clean socks again!

I am planning on taking Jayda to her very first movie this weekend! She's four, so I guess its probably time I let her experience a movie theatre movie! Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel is playing in Lemmon and she's incredibly excited. She keeps asking me if it's the one with the boy AND girl chipmunks. She's seen the video clip of the girl chipmunks singing "All the single ladies" so she sings that song to me each morning on our drive. I have to admit its pretty hilarious to hear a 4 year old singing, "If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment