Sunday, January 17, 2010

seventeen pounds of sweet




Paisley recently had a round of immunizations, they were her 4 month shots, a month behind! She is 5 months old and weighed in at 17 pounds and she's 26 inches long. She's in the 95th percentile for both height and weight! Clearly she's a happy, healthy girl who loves her bubs! I finally took some pictures of my lovely lady and she finally gave me some smiles. I've hired Jayda as my photography assistant since she can make Paisley smile just by entering the room. I pay her in skittles and she's pretty content with the arrangement!

We had a nice weekend at home, after 3 previous weekends of running to Rapid. Jayda got to see uncle Ross and Grandpa Marlin. They came up to coyote hunt, but didn't have much luck. Jayda also got to visit Kenley and Kaia for a day of sledding fun. She was so exhausted, she fell asleep watching TV at 7pm.

I started working on some school stuff and I'm very excited at how easy this semester is shaping up to be. I only have 2 courses that really require much work, the other 2 require minimal effort and time, which is PERFECT for me!

We've been enjoying beautiful weather this past week, hoping it will thaw some more so we don't have the same flooding issues we had last spring. Jed bought some bred heifers and got them hauled home on Friday. He's excited to start his first year of calving his own cows, minus the share cows who were less than friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment