Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lets get rollin

Paisley turned 5 months old on Sunday and decided it was high time she started doing some stuff. We came home from Rapid and I laid her on the floor to stretch out, when I came back in the room she was on her belly! Now she likes laying on her side when she sleeps and I often find her completely backwards from how I left her in her crib. She continues to find her voice and likes to holler! I think she's just taking after her sister and wants to make sure she is also heard. It's funny how much she already loves Jayda. All Jayda had to do is walk up to her and Paisley will start smiling or giggling. One would think she might be annoyed, but her heart is full of love!

Jayda had a rough week last week with a yucky cough. She stayed home with Jed, while Paisley and I went to Rapid for my 3 week check up and more visiting. G-ma Jinx and G-pa Marlin got their fill of Paisley time while I was able to go to my first Rush Hockey game. I'm fairly certain Taylor and Syd were a little more into it than I was, but it was fun none the less and I can see how it could become addicting.

I also had a fun bra shopping day, which is probably the first time I've used fun and bra in the same sentence. It was such a pleasant experience for a change, and I even got to buy PINK! My checkup was good and everything is healing well. They removed some stitches that hadn't dissolved, which relieved a lot of my discomfort. Some times I still can't believe I actually had it done and it's all over with. Now I don't know why I waited so long, and would advise anyone to take the leap! I haven't gone crazy shopping, but I have found great joy looking at all the things I CAN wear now!

Yesterday I started my FINAL semester of school. It's so great to say... type... think... those words. I have a super easy semester also and very thankful for that. I'm able to do my internship credits at work and I just have 3 other classes. May 15th, 2010 here I come! Mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment