I'm 3 days post-op and I'm actually feeling better than I ever expected. Day 1 and 2 were a little rough, but not unbearable. I've been cutting down on the pain killers and seem to be doing well. This whole experience is just so mind boggling to even begin to believe it's actually real and over with. Forever changed. I'm definitly happy thus far with the results and think things will just get better.
I was so thankful to be able to stay at my parent's house the first night. Home hasn't felt so good in a long time. It was a very comforting place to be and my parents helped tremendously with every thing we needed. Being home this close to Christmas and just being able to hang out, without worrying about all the little errands I needed to run, was very theraputic. I don't think I've had a weekend of truely doing nothing for so long, it was actually a nice forced break!
Christmas is now just around the corner and everyone is getting anxious, including myself! Just a wonderfully, happy time of year and so nice to spend quality time with family we don't see nearly enough. Only 3.5 days of work separating us from the celebration of Jesus! God bless and thank you to my whole family for your love and support, now and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment