Miss Paisley J seems to have found her voice and I'm afraid I will now have TWO noisy girls in my house! Paisley discovered all the funny noises she can make and she's quite the talker. It's pretty funny to listen to her screams and quacks when she gets going. When she wakes up in the mornings, she doesn't cry anymore, she just starts squawking and yelling. It's really quite comical to listen to her developing her vocal cords! She is getting to be a big girl and growing out of clothes by the week. She isn't sitting up or rolling over yet. I think she may be close to sitting up soon, but isn't interested in rolling over at all. She is scooting herself around a little when she's laying on the floor. She is always sideways in her crib when I get her out. She just hit the 4 month mark yesterday! With this cold weather we've had, I sure hate taking her outside at all. On the days she stays home with Jed, she does get to go feed cows with him. He says she enjoys it! Sure hope so!
I gave up on trying to grow Jayda's bangs out. I'm too impatient and it just takes too dang long. It's a pet pieve of mine when kids have hair in their face, so naturally it was stressing me out more than need be. She was getting annoyed with me always trying to fix her hair and re-do it when need be. She finally gave me the ok to cut them, and we were both happy to see her beautiful blue eyes again. We came to an agreement that we would continue to grow the rest of her hair, as long as she wanted to, but we're keeping the bangs!
We had an excellent weekend last week, in Rapid. I got all of my Christmas shopping done in a whirlwind of 2 days! I have one final test and one paper to write and I'll be done with this semester. So ready for a break from that schedule!
I'm just a week away from my much anticipated surgery date. I thought I'd be more nervous and scared than I am, but I'm really at peace with the whole thought of it. I'm mainly looking forward to the results so much, that I am past the fear of recovery. I know how ever bad it is, I will make it through it, and eventually it will pass. Christmas is sneaking right up on us too. I'm getting excited to see Jayda's expressions as she opens her gifts, especially the swimming puppy she has been coveting.
No pictures this time, I'm hoping to get some taken this weekend of the girls in front of our tree. We'll see if that happens!
Hi there! Do you own any writing or it is a natural gift of yours? Can't wait to hear from you.
ReplyDelete