Recently saw my grades were finally posted and I ended up with 3 A's and 1 B and made the Dean's list with a 3.7 GPA for the semester! Not bad for this momma!
I'm watching the snow come down during my break, and wondering what the weather and roads will be like for Christmas Day. Hoping we'll be able to safely get to Hermosa on Friday. So far the roads have been ok, but the wind hasn't picked up yet either. That tends to make all the difference.
I've made it through most of my work week and I'm still kickin! Last night I was extremely tired when I got home and really needed to just go to bed. Jayda has began asking for cuddle time, so each night when I get home we go to my room and snuggle in my bed for about a half hour. She watches TV and I try to snooze, or at least close my eyes and rest for a bit. Last night she said, "I love cuddling with you, can we do this every night when you get home?" It's truely about the only time that girl isn't bouncing off the walls with energy, so I thoroughly enjoy our quiet time.
I'm looking forward to the end of the week and the weekend ahead. Lots of sitting around with family, doing nothing, but loving every minute of it!
Tal, you are super woman/mom/wife! And congrats on the dean's list! I am so proud of you! You have so much on your plate, and you handle it all with grace! Love you...hope you guys have a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete