Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Restart

So I probably could have started out my December posts on a more positive note than I did with my first post but somedays are more trying that others. One more month and hopefully things will get easier, at least roomier and quieter in our small space.

Moving on..snow is falling outside and I finally had to break out a coat. Not bad, considering it is December. Finished up 2 classes last night and I have 2 remaining to write a paper in and take a couple of tests. Looking forward to a month off from school, as always! Also finished up the yearly calendar, that I had previously decided not to do this year. Guess I just don't like to disappoint anyone, and no one else was jumping up and down to take over on the project.

It appears Jayda has found another suitor to be her groom. She went to a cow sale with Jed and found a cowboy that fit the part. She helped me get our Christmas tree set up on Sunday. She actually was a really good helper and decorated it rather good. I only had to move a few decorations when she took her nap! Now she keeps asking me if today is Christmas...could be a long month. She also wants to open her presents and everyone else's, but who can blame her for that! Jed finally got a much needed hair cut, both Jayda and I were happy to see his smaller head come home last night! She told him he looked nice, and I agreed. ..much much better.

Paisley seems to be going through a growing phase and is still sleeping a lot. She's just my happy little baby, that eats, sleeps, poops and smiles! Couldn't get any easier than that gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment