I've been back at work for a few days now and I'm fairly certain this is probably the longest week ever, besides the week leading up to having Paisley. My body and mind are going through shock I think, and are begging for a nap! I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed and struggling to stay on top of everything I have going on. I know when I get home from work and picking up kids, the last thing I want to do is cook, or do homework. 6am rolls around much to quickly each morning and 5pm doesn't come soon enough. I'm hanging in there though, hoping it will get easier soon! Now I remember why I didn't have time to exercise, nor have the energy!
Paisley and Jayda had their first days at Chandra's yesterday. When I picked them up, Jayda said, "Can I stay and play for a little while?" Uhm..isn't that what you've been doing all day?? Funny girl, at least she was having fun with her new friend, Travis. I'm so thankful that she has always been so easy to transition into new places. Poor thing has been to several babysitters and never shows a sign of anxiety. She just rolls with the punches and goes where ever we send her. Never puts up a fight or cries, never even gets scared of being with new people. It's times like these that I am so thankful for her outgoing personality and her ability to charm everyone in the room as soon as she enters. Paisley did well too, Chandra said she was soooo good! That's always nice to hear, even if you already know it! I'm also thankful that Jayda is there with her, even though she's just a kid herself, there's something very comforting about her being there with Paisley. She'll always have a guardian sister looking out for her!
I am lagging behind in the picture taking, so I'll try to take the time to get a few taken of miss Paisley. She's grown so much since I have taken one and she has a few outfits I want a picture in before they are too small! I'm already putting away the 0-3 month sizes and trying to find time to dig out Jayda's clothes that might actually work for her since the weather has been so cold. Tomorrow is only going to be in the 40's! We were hoping to get to Lemmon for a football game against Faith on Friday, but those temps are a little chilly for a baby.
Time for a little rest for this gal! Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment