Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September already



Time has just been flying by and every day I think about posting an entry, but never seem to find a few minutes to get one done. Paisley is now 3 weeks old and growing like crazy. We went to the WIC nurse today and she weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces and had grown an inch in length. She continues to be a super good baby and is eating well obviously! Today she was awake a lot in the morning and seems to be wanting more to eat at some of her feedings. Jayda loves holding her and helping me when I let her. She likes to be the pacifier monitor and thinks Paisley needs it more than she actually does.
Jayda herself has grown a lot in the past few months also. We had to do some school shopping and get her some new pants that weren't too short. She also grew from a size 9 shoe, to a size 11. No wonder those tennis shoes were so hard to get on!! She decided she wanted to get her ears pierced, so we tried...only managed to get one ear done since the place we went to didn't have two people working to do them both at the same time. Bad mistake. She's told me today that she will let someone do the other ear, so we'll see! The one she has is sure pretty!
Still looking for someone to watch them when I go back to work. I seem to have ran out of options as of today. Two people I asked in Bison, can't do it and the day care center is full. Looks like Jed will be opening daddy day care. I forgot how frustrating this process is and how hopeless it makes you feel.
I've went back to school for my senior year! So excited to be almost done with this chapter of extended learning! I keep going over my classes and the requirements for my degree to make sure i'm not missing something. So far this semester is going well and doesn't seem like it will be anything too difficult.
Not finding much time to get out and go on my walks the past two weeks. Jed has been busy and gone, or we've just had other things going on. Now its getting dark sooner so the daylight seems to end before I get a chance to get outside. Tried walking a few times with Paisley but the temperature and wind have to be mild to take her out, and Jayda has decided she doesn't like walking with me anymore....time to go, baby needs bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment