




These are just a few of the 80 some pictures I took of Sawyer this weekend. We had so much fun and I'm having even more fun editing and playing with them. We had a day that was a bit to sunny, so hopefully when we do our next session it won't be as sunny. Definitely something I'd like to do in the future and learn more about as I go.
Today Paisley had her first set of shots, never a fun day. She's been pretty sleepy and not fussy yet so hopefully she handles them well. She sure screamed and turned beat red when they were given to her..poor little thing. She's 10.8 pounds and 23.5 inches long. Amazing how their tiny bodies grow so quickly.
The best update of all, is that we found day care!!! woohoo! She can't watch Paisley two days a week, but thats ok with us! At this point we'll take what we can get. Such a relief to have that figured out, as this is my last week of maternity leave. How could August and September have gone so quickly? Hoping the rest of this year goes just as fast so I'll just have one semester of school left!
I better go try to catch a nap or get some homework done while the kiddo's are both sleeping! This getting up in the night is starting to take its toll on me. Sure would be nice if it would end soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment