I seem to have lost the energy required to write posts in a more timely manner. Life is chaos it feels like at every moment. I know I'm missing sharing some of the big moments here, but I just can't keep up.
Big news is, we moved in! Finally after about 20 months, we have moved in! It's hard to believe and even as I sleep in our new bedroom, it still feels surreal that we are in it! We still have more work to do and more to move or pitch, but everything is pretty functional and life is good!
As I write this, we are currently in a flooded stage. Jed is stuck at home with the girls and I am stuck in Bison. hwy 73, the main highway is closed due to a washed out culvert. Our bridge on Foster Rd is also under water and impassable. We just have to wait for the water to go down at this point. Waiting is not one of my best qualities. Do. Not. Like. Waiting.
I have so much to do and clean up, but here I sit. Not liking it at all! Pray for receding water!
No comments:
Post a Comment