Just an update, we are all about back to normal since our 3 ring circus. Jayda is back in the saddle, and I was able to go out walking a few times this week. I wore heels today, which I started regretting the minute I got to the office. Don't think my ankle was quite ready for those. Thankfully I have flip flops tucked safely inside my bag, so it's all good.
Us three girls are off to Rapid this afternoon. Looking forward to a few days with the Batie crew. I remembered my camera, and even charged both batteries, so there should be pictures to follow this post when we get back. {that was me, motivating myself to make sure I take pictures this weekend}.
As far as a fitness updated {or lack of}, I'm hanging in there. Not seeing the numbers drop like I would like to, but I'm sticking to my exercise {and almost starting to enjoy it again}. Just have to keep believing the numbers will fall when they are ready! Since there is major road construction going on and trucks hauling gravel on our {foster rd}, I bought these
They are hand weights with a flip up cap that has pepper spray inside! Jed's cousin is selling them along with some other defensive products. Maybe I'm paranoid? But it never hurts to be armed, right? They are 1 pound each and strap onto your hands. With a constant flow of trucks going by, I can't help but think of the Montana lady who was out for a run, when she was brutally murdered. These things happen. Every where.

No comments:
Post a Comment