Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 of eating clean.
So far so good. When I was buying my juice this morning, my fingers almost instinctively hit the Coke button on the vending machine. I had to deliberately tell them NO! Although I really wanted to let them do their thing.

So, smoothie for breakfast, broccoli and cheese is on the menu for lunch and I'm thinking chicken fajita for supper. Also had an orange at 10am and will probably have an energy bar at 3pm. When I weighed in this morning, I was down 1.5 pounds from the day before. Yay.

Walked 1.6 miles at noon and 2 miles when I got home from work. It was far too gorgeous out last night to stay inside. Wow, wish every day could be that beautiful.

It's just amazing how much better you feel after you get back into an exercise routine. I'm sure body wise, I probably look the same, but I just feel, more fit. I can tell a difference in my legs already, after just a few days of Jillian making me do lunges until I thought my legs were jello, and walking again. That Jillian will work you over. Wowza.

No comments:

Post a Comment