Monday, March 19, 2012

March madness

The girls and I went to Rapid for the weekend. Had a great time, and enjoyed awesome weather. It's so nice to not have to deal with coats, and boots and bad roads. Loving this sunshine lately.
I had a long over due hair cut and color. Put some blond highlights in...all ready for summer!

Mom and and had some quality Target time with the girls, who were remarkably good the whole time! Paisley was on the verge of falling asleep in the cart, but I wasn't complaining. Then my mom took the girls home, and Taylor and I did some shopping for her new job! For those of you that don't know, she got a job at West River Electric! Super excited for her.

Grandpa Marlin took the girls out on the 4-wheeler and checked out all their baby calves.


Taylor, Dylan and I, went to a Rush hockey game that night. Probably the best game I've ever been too. It was great! Taylor scored us some pretty nice seats too!

Sunday we stopped at Scheels and picked up some new basketballs. Jayda has been wanting a good one to practice dribbling. Watching all this basketball (state tournaments) on TV, gave me the b-ball fever (not to be confused with the "bieber fever") too. When we got home we all shot some hoops and played catch (Paisley and I). I taught Jayda (and Jed) how to shoot the ball! Jayda was able to make 2 baskets, at regulation height! I had to laugh at Jed, after I showed Jayda how to hold the ball and shoot properly, he said, "what's this T business?" No one had ever showed him that!

Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment