I forgot to blog about our Disney on Ice adventure last weekend.
First of all, it almost didn't happen. Paisley had a horribly high fever on Friday when I picked her up from day care. So bad she had fever blisters on her face and butt. I gave her some advil when we got home, but she was still very hot the rest of the evening. Finally about 4am she was crying so I checked on her and the fever had broke, thankfully!
When she woke up in the morning she wasn't quite 100%, but didn't have a fever and wasn't being whiny or acting sick. So we decided to go to Rapid and take advantage of our FRONT ROW tickets! I have to say, it was pretty incredible....and being that close to the ice was very cool. Jayda had her camera with and was taking pictures for the 1st performance of the Lion King. Then she was too involved in the show to bother with pictures. She was glued to the skaters! Miss Paisley, absolutely LOVED it! She sat by me and kept pointing at each character, "Who's that?" Then after a little bit, she'd smile and say, "Me love him, mommy!!!" She LOVED every character and told me EVERY time! Her face lit up and the smile across it the entire show was too adorable. For those two hours, she was certainly not feeling sick anymore!
It was worth every dollar to see them enjoy something that much. They didn't even ask for snacks or treats until the break. They couldn't take their eyes off the ice. It was a fun weekend with our little family, before Jed starts calving and will be stuck at home for a few months.
What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and
ReplyDeleteit has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help other customers like
its helped me. Great job.
Also see my page > teen porn
Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes managing a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work?
I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
my web site: free porn
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
ReplyDeletecould add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Review my blog : Local News aggregation website
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make blogging glance easy. The overall glance of your web site
is wonderful, as smartly as the content!
my page: Orlando hookah lounge
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's
ReplyDeletesimple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done
a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads
very quick for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!
Also visit my website government mortgage help
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on the internet blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, pendant, rings,
ReplyDeletetrinket, hair & bracelet accessories. Deal 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
Review my web site ; ohio unemployment