I have observed Jayda mature before my eyes in the past two weeks it seems like. Her conversations, her demeanor, the way she has started talking care of herself. Amazing to see such progress!
She has started helping Jed get the heifers in each night when we get home from school. Even though it's a "job," she can't wait until we pull into the yard, so she can go ride. Last night she was in a big hurry, and hoping he hadn't started without her. The smile on her face when we pulled in and her horse was saddled and waiting was priceless.
Last night when they were done, Paisley was sitting on the deck yelling at them. "Jayda, can I pet your horse? JAYDA, JAYDA!!!! I want to pet your horse!" Poor lil bugger. She got to ride too, so she was thrilled. Loving this warm weather and being able to get outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment