Monday, October 31, 2011

There and back

I've posted our Salt Lake pictures on facebook. For my non-facebook readers, I'll try to get some posted here in the next few days. We had a great time. Jayda did good on the airplane, even tested out the bathroom! To her disappointment, no peanuts or pretzels were offered. Somehow she survived!

Had a great couple of days of "sister" time. Lots of shopping and eating. And eating. <----- reason for no weight loss update. I am back to my pre-vacation weight, so we didn't get too far off course. Went thru a fast food detox the past few days! Gotta live it up while you can, right!

Jayda had a great time playing with Cooper and Wyatt. Even got to see Jed's cousin's kids. It always amazes me how fast little kids "make friends!" If only we didn't lose that character trait as we age.

Paisley and Jed made it through their 5 days without us as well. It was good to be home and snuggle my little buddy.

Jayda still thinks it's the poops the Batie's moved so far away...as do I! But it is fun to visit different places, and we enjoyed their beautiful home. She was even more disappointed when I told her Jennifer and Brad are also moving/already moved! "What is going on?" she asked! Our little circle is getting further and further away! Life's about changing, I suppose.

I'll update tomorrow with another "change" in my world!









No comments:

Post a Comment