Tomorrow, Jayda, Taylor and I, are off to Salt Lake! Incredibly excited for a few days of away from here, time. "Here," mainly being work. And also excited for sister time!
I'm anxious to see how Jayda will handle the airplane and the flight. I've learned with her, to expect the unexpected. Never know how that girl is going to react. She throws me for a loop every time I think I have her figured out! She's bringing her handheld game and I put some movies on my iPhone so hopefully she'll be entertained.
I'm already sure that I'm going to miss my lil Paiser. And Jed. But mainly Pais! She's just too darn cute for her own good. Last night she was sitting beside me on the couch and I took her blanket and said, "my blanket." Then she took a small corner and said, "I'll share it?" {awww} little sweetie pie, she is.
She likes to scoot real close to me on the couch, and say, "my buddy." I hope her sweetness never fades.
I'm sure her and Jed will have a grand time without us and we'll be back before ya know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment