Conversations from our drive home
Jayda: I wanna be a photographer when I grow up
Me: that's great Jayda, that would be really fun!
Jayda: what did you want to be when you were little
Me: I wanted to be a softball player
Jayda: So all your dreams came true!
Me: I guess so :)
Jayda: today was Mr Jackson's birthday (music teacher), but none of us got him anything, so I gave him a picture of me. I think he liked it!
Jed spilled the beans that Jayda gets to go with me to Salt Lake in a few weeks....little back story...she has been begging me to go on an airplane since last year when I went to Saint Louis and again when Jed and I went to Vegas. So I was anticipating a shriek of excitement when she found out she was going to fly.
Not so much.
Jayda: do we have to go up in the air? Is there any other way we could get there?
She's freaking out. Reminder to bring dramamine.
No comments:
Post a Comment