Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Moving on up!

Today I started a new job. Same place. Different boss. Praise the LORD!

Actually today, I was still an accountant, but my title technically changed to Marketing technician.

What's that?

We'll see! I'll be doing some of the print ads we do, newsletters, ect. Media involvement, and anything we can dream up!

I had applied for a Customer Service/Billing department supervisor position, which was given to another coworker, and a little bit of internal reorganization went down. Actually a lot of reorganization. About five people are taking on new/different roles. It will be an interesting 6 months of adjusting. But for the most part I think these changes will be good, and I'm certainly excited for my own change. Sometimes just knowing someone else believes in your talents, is very humbling.

oh and a big, fat raise never hurts! Boo-yah

No comments:

Post a Comment