I certainly didn't have to wake her up, like usual! She rolled out of bed before anyone in the house, got dressed, brushed her teeth and was READY!
They came into my bathroom and Jayda told Paisley, "I get to go to school today!!!" and Paisley replied, "ME TOO!!!"
She had quite the dilemma, trying to find the right shoes. She wanted to wear a new pair of knee high boots, but I told her they might be a bit hot today. Then she tried her sparkly black shoes...they hurt her feet and she wanted to wear socks. I convinced her otherwise. Next was the red sparkly shoes {identical to the black sparkly shoes} shockingly they hurt her feet too. Finally she found some silver sandals that would work.
I told her to come in my bathroom and I'd fix her hair. "I'll just have dad put a ponytail in," she said!
Me, "You really want your dad to fix your hair on the first day of school?"
Her," I'll go get my brush!"
We dropped Paisley off at daycare first, which was probably the hardest part for her. She was so worried that the bigger kids would pick on Paisley and that Paisley would be scared without her! Awe....
I think she'll be fine :)
Next stop was the school! We walked in and she put her supplies in her drawer, and told me I could go now. Alrighty then! Had to beg for hug too! Lil miss independent is off to school. Look out world.


No comments:
Post a Comment