Monday, August 8, 2011

Perfect Rememberer

My BFF was in Isabel last night, so Jayda and I went over to the rodeo (really just to see her). On the way there Jayda was asking if she had ever been to Isabel. I told her last summer she was for a high school rodeo.
Jayda, "I must have lost my perfect rememberer (memory) of that.
Me, "You mean you can't remember that?
Jayda, "right."

Then while at the rodeo, she was walking around with her baby doll, who was dressed just like her. Charity's friend said, "that doll is almost as cute as you are."
Then we walked to the bathroom and she said, "hmm, I never realized my baby was that cute.
Pretty high opinion of herself apparently!



These pictures were from Paisley's birthday party. Gammy Pammie got them all outfits with matching doll outifts! SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment