Jed brought his old pickup home last night and gave me the privilege of taking it for a spin. Actually I jumped in and said move over! Lets GO!
I went to turn the key and it didn't really move....he says, "you have to wiggle it a little and turn it like this."
hmmm. OK. She fires right up.
I then try to shift it into gear (automatic).
"Uhm where's the?"
"There isn't one."
Alrighty then. (no deal that shows you what gear you're in)
So I got it into drive..I think! And gave her some gas.
"EASY," he says!
BAHAHAHA. Park it or drive it, I say.
So I drove up the drive way and he screams at me every time I touch the gas. "NO! You'll chip the paint!"
I then turned around...."well this is no fun."
Next time I guess I have to get it on the highway before I can touch the gas.
Obsessed much?
No comments:
Post a Comment