Monday, November 22, 2010

November's battle

If you're wondering why I haven't posted any weight loss updates in a while. . . well there hasn't been much to update. November has turned out to be a rough month in that department, and the "it's my birthday" attitude sort of didn't work out so well. Actually it was Jed's birthday that threw me out of whack. I'll recap:

During the 2nd week of November we had CPR training at work. The first day, they had left over pizza, so I had a piece. The 2nd day, it was my turn, so I again had pizza for lunch. Then on Thursday of that same week, Jed's parents brought him pizza and cake for supper. I AGAIN had pizza. Friday night, Jed's friends came over to spend the night and go deer hunting the next day. They brought pizza to snack on. Ugh, I was on pizza overload at this point and gained two pounds over the deal. So the next week I spent trying to work off those two pounds and get back to where I was. I do NOT like having to losing weight I've already lost. Makes Momma crabby.

Yesterday when I got on the scale for my weekly weigh in, I had finally lost those 2 pounds and an additional pound to get me to my lowest weight thus far. And hey, what do ya know, Thanksgiving is Thursday! Eeek.
So when I look at the month of November as a whole, it didn't go quite as I had hoped. But I'm still on the program and can clearly see that the numbers ARE getting smaller. I'm down a pants size and have lost 5% of my weight. And finally.....FI-NAL-LY lost 10 pounds!
Still winning my battle. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! I would call this a huge success! The numbers are headed in the right direction!!! I say, don't weigh yourself until a week after thanksgiving! Then you can spare yourself from seeing any unpleasing numbers!

    ReplyDelete