Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Drive at Five Bits

This girl kills me.

Jed: Didn't you buy me a new shirt, where did you put it?
Me: I hid it in the back of your closet so you wouldn't ruin it. (By this I mean, wear it.)
Jayda: Yeah Dad, cuz we're sick of buying you new shirts, cuz you always wear your good ones and RUIN them. And get holes in them. And get POOP all over them.

Preach it sister

I'm shaping her into a great future wife, aren't I?!

Driving home last night...
We've been listening to some kids Christian CD's on our way to and from Bison. He's got the whole world in his hands came on.

Jayda: He really does have the whole world in his hands doesn't he?
Me: Yep
Jayda: Even me and you?
Me: Yep
Jayda: But I don't see his hands?

Another night Paisley was babbling and it sounded like she was saying, "Tay-Tay."
Jayda: Does Tay Tay rhyme or end the same?
Me: Well both, but it's the same word twice.
Jayda: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Paisley sometimes whines {gasp, I know..unthinkable} and she sounds like a puppy begging. {Uh-uh-uh}
Jayda: Paisley! Stop talking like a puppy. SPEAK

Last night we had hamburger helper, beef pasta for supper. Jayda was NOT a fan. We had a battle and it was ugly. She started gagging and acted like we were making her eat worms. She got sent to her room, and later I went in to talk to her. I was giving her the "we eat what is put on the table," speech and she said, " I sure hope we don't have that eber again."

1 comment:

  1. OH GOODNESS! This sounds like our house. Just be thankful she didnt throw up at the table!

    ReplyDelete