Monday, November 22, 2010

New favorite

I discovered a new favorite! This isn't one of those "I'm glad I did, but I wish I hadn't," either. It's totally, "so happy I did!"

Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, my friends. Deeeee-lish.
I used to agree that Diet Dr Pepper was the real deal. The real, "tastes more like the original," original.

Not the case. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, is the new, "more like the original," and maybe even better. Sorry if you've already discovered this. Bare with me. This is the first pop I've ever actually wanted to order, more than I want to order the full blown counterpart.

Unfortunately it's not wildly popular. . . .yet. Wait for it. This is the next big thing. I promise. Tell your friends.

For real, this stuff is good. And I know some of you don't do the whole "diet," pop thing, or pop at all. Good for you. You got one on me there. Momma needs her soda. Fact-o-life. I'm accountant for shits sake. I need something mmmmk?

And I figure with my own logic that drinking the nasty stuff they put in diet drinks, has to be healthier than it is to be fat. Right? K, maybe water is the better option. We all do what we can to get by. And this is how I get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment