Oh man. You ever stumble across something you wished you hadn't? Not because it's bad, but because its SUPER GOOD, BAD.
I found this site called minted.com
Oh. Em. G
Shutterfly, you may have just been replaced. And for those of you who know me well, know I loves me some Shutterfly.
I know, a lot of you don't have quite the same obsessions as I do. Paper, and ink, and pictures. Sounds boring. But to me, sounds lovely. I did about 6 versions of a Christmas card, and now I have no idea which one I'm going to choose. They are a bit spendy, so I'm thinking I'll do a few for my readers (yeah that's you). And a few shutterfly, not so impressive ones, for everyone else. Sorry everyone else. That's just the way it is.
Here's a preview
Under those little tabby lookin things on the right edge. . . those are real TABS. You turn the page and see more loveliness. Gosh I'm having fun with these pictures.
I ended up purchasing the digital files from the photographer, therefore gaining all rights to edit and print as I wish. LOVE.
On the left is a cute little binding with grommets. {sigh} I love grommets.
It's a good thing I didn't know about this stuff when I was getting married. That would have been expensive Momma. Dodged a bullet there, didn't ya?!
So feedback? Do y'all like that cover picture? Or do you prefer the one of the four of us standing in the grass? This one worked with the landscape layout, but I might be able to make the other one work. So, Tiff or Codi since you're the only people who ever comments, whatcha think?

I would like to see the picture in the tall grass and then vote! How can I preview the whole thing? or can I? I wanted to see under the tabs to see the loveliness! lol
ReplyDelete