Friday, June 11, 2010

Jayda's back

Jayda is home and all is right in our world again! She was more excited to see Paisley's new shoes and a silly tank top I bought her, than she was to be back home. I guess she takes after her mother and her obsession with tiny shoes. Seriously though, how can anyone NOT love teenie tiny shoes? Boggles my mind.

She was also bummed that she didn't get to go to Amy's today, she apparently has a new attitude towards going there. As just last week she told me she wished she could stay home every day. I guess we're all entitled to change our minds once in a while. And distance truly does make the heart grow fonder.

We're happy to have her home again and ready for a weekend AT home. It seems like it's been a while. I've got big plans for yard work and flower planting on Saturday. Funny the effect a 10 month old has on any plans one tries to make.

Speaking of 10 months old, Paisley is just that! Yesterday marked the occasion, with just 2 months and counting left of bottles! I keep trying to introduce a sippy cup into her life. But she's not having it, not interested at all. Not even with juice in it. She's also not interesting in trying to walk, or even stand. She's a stubborn little gal. Not going to rush her way through life! She is trying to say ball { buh } and Jayda {jaw duh}. Great, just what I need, another early talker! Must be a girl thing, and I have to admit it's much less annoying than constant"Uh Uh Uh's."

Other weekend plans may include a trip to Pierre on Sunday to watch Sawyer and Sutton H.S. Rodeo. Last chance for Sawyer to make it to state! Very excited for Sutton, who qualified last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment