Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's on my feet

Are y'all a fan of the ankle boot trend? All two of you? Yay? Nay?

I would typical say I am not. I'm a LOVER of the tall knee height boot trend. Well, I hope that's still a trend, because home girl is not giving it up yet. Not a fan of the over the knee boot trend. Just much too, stripper-esk for my style. Bison wouldn't know what hit them, in other words. Guess I'm just not that bold. 

I recently bought these, which I believe fall into the ankle boot sector. I love them because, 1) they make my size 9 feet look rather small and 2) uhm they are super cute, right? I think I can maybe even pull them off with skinny jeans. Have yet to try, but soon my friends. Soon.




I also was not a big fan of the ankle shoe trend, but it's growing on me. Most trends do that. By the time I really like them, they are over. Except when you live in Bison, does it really matter? Nope.
I don't own these and I probably couldn't walk in them if I did own them, but I'm admiring them.


I DO, own these (below) and I CAN walk in them. Another love, WEDGES.
 Not to be confused with wedgies. There IS a difference.

Wedges give the best of both worlds. Height, without the skinny heel that will make you wish you had worn sneakers. Who says sneakers anyway? This girl apparently. 
Wedges are also, dressy without being stiletto skanky. Aka, Bison approves.


And P.S. all of the above are from Target. yup. Confirmation of why I love Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment