Well it's no secret that I do. I've forgotten maybe once, but weighing myself in the a.m after I've gone to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and removed my pajamas, is my every day routine. It basically sets the mood of my day. It has 4 options
- Yay!! I've lost (even fraction of a pound counts) (good mood)
- Boo...it's up? what? are you sure? (crabby)
- Hmmm, it's the same. well ok. it's better than up. (so-so)
- or WHAT THE?? How did that happen? This option can either be very good, or very bad. It's the worst and best of both worlds.
And oppositely, when the number goes up, I tend to eat worse. Though i'm diligently trying to stop this trend. Must keep focused. MUST TRACK. Why is tracking so tedious and annoying? Hmmm maybe because it makes you accountable. And writing down naughty things you ate, is like waving a red flag of failure.
This has been a good eating week, but a bad working out week. I managed to get the runny nose, head that feels like it weighs 40 pounds and a deep deep cough that makes me want to cry. So the couch has been my friend. Plus all the new TV shows came on this week. Yep, I'm a TV
SO, next week hopefully I'll be feeling better, and may have to steal Jayda's TV back for a while, until we can afford to replace mine.
But, I did buy a super cute dress that is currently sitting in my mailbox at home, anxiously awaiting my arrival. Being able to pull of dresses, has to be one of the best perks to being less fat.
PS. the below picture is NOT me, although I wouldn't mind if it WAS me.
I ordered a medium. My closet is slowing being filled with sizes that say M, rather than L and XL. This makes M.E. very very happy. Who wants a big L tatooed on everything they put on their body? Not this girl.
See you all on Monday and hoping for 155 to show up on my scale! What's on yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment